Friday 31 December 2010

Sent to the wrong clinic

Yesterday i had a follow up appointment at 8olton hospital following my little stay as an inpatient in November. The timing was perfect, i got home from work, had lunch and rode over. It was my first time on a road bike in ages which was great, although it isn't as pretty out as it was when there was snow everywhere.

Anyway i was there about ten minutes when someone came to take my blood pressure and weight (i'm hoping my bike shoes are heavy as i weighed alot!) Then i was taken into a tiny room to see the Dr who told me that he thought i was at the wrong clinic, turns out it was general surgery not ENT. So he going to get me referred to the right clinic. They were very apologetic about wasting my time, but you have to wonder how it happened in the first place.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment