Wednesday 20 May 2009

Wanted: Female for mountain mayhem


We are three girlies who have got together to race mountain mayhem this year, there was four but now as three we need another. We have raced mayhem before but not all together. Our aim is to podium, so we want someone who fits in with our aim. Basically if you have no intention of stopping however muddy the course gets. You think that going out for a lap at 3 in the morning is fine and you think you can cope with spending the weekend with me, we want to hear from you!

1 comment:

  1. Aaah. If only I was well enough to ride (!), I'd love to offer. I got the 24-hour racing bug at last year's 24/12...and in theory am racing it again in a mixed pair this year...

    But then again, if I was well enough to ride, I'd be leaving for Canada at that point in June...

    Hope you find your gal!

    ReplyDelete