Saturday 9 April 2011

Bolton Park Run

After doing the Heaton Park Run twice all my good intentions disappeared and I never did it again. Some of the time it was because I was working saturdays but there was a lot of laziness involved as well. Back in February a new run started in Bolton and I kept meaning to go, but lost barcodes, work, etc got in the way. This morning Ali and I both decided to go, it's only 1.6miles from our house so we just rode down and locked the bikes up. The course is a little hilly, suppose that is to be expected in Bolton. I finished in just under 27minutes which I was very happy about seeing as i've hardly run recently. Legs are a little sore now though! I'm not going to leave it so long till my next park run.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment