Saturday 7 November 2009

How much mud?

I persuaded Ali to join me on the hit the north preview ride today. After ages sorting out her brake, yes at last she can use her own front brake and I can keep mine on my bike. Its my fault for not getting the part for it sooner! We headed over on road, getting there to only a few waiting in the car park. We headed off and soon were enjoying the mud and slippy slippy cobbles! Round once, with a couple of wrong turns when we could no longer see anyone in front, before heading off home. This involved more mud as we took in some of the trails and a couple of Chocolate stops to get a tired Ali home!

1 comment:

  1. There was lots on my XC race today, standing water also, my feet were freezing for the whole race. Luckily it was only 3.5 miles - I was less muddy the last time I fell in a bog.

    ReplyDelete