Monday 22 December 2008

A hard run followed by pizza

I wanted to run today so Ali agreed to come with me as long as it was between 25 and 30 minutes. So a route was planned and we headed out. Somehow it ended up being hard and for me fast. We stopped talking not far in and even coming back up Crompton way kept pushing. I was glad to see when we got back that Ali looked shattered as well!

2.86miles @ 8:38 min/mile pace (It measured as 3miles on mapmyride)
31m climbed


Once home it was time for dinner. I had made pizza's with my sister on friday night while Ali was at her work do and there was loads of stuff left so today we decided to have pizzas for tea. Here they are waiting to go in the oven. I'm hungry now so looking forward to the oven beeping so I can eat!

4 comments:

  1. Pizza is the best recovery food, especially homemade ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your knee isn't too painful trio. Take it easy!!

    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your knee isn't too painful trio. Take it easy!!

    Jon

    ReplyDelete