Monday 23 November 2015

New book

So last week I bought a new book. It is full of trail runs round the Peak District. On the day I bought it (from the bookshop at Hassop Station who ordered it in so I could have a look with no pressure to buy if I didn't want to) it turns out I had run one of the routes with Vikki and the boys, just in reverse as I prefer not to run down a gravelly downhill with Cybi attached. Only one of the other routes is one I've ran, Curbar as Froggatt and White Edges, which is a favourite of mine. So I bought the book and aim to run as many of the loops as possible. One or two are a bit far away but lots within half an hour. I'm sure the boys will enjoy exploring with me and it means I can practice my navigation.
 
List of routes:
 
1: Langsett
2: The Monsal Trail - I had ran this a number of times before buying the book.
3: Derwent
4: Burbage Valley
5: Gradbach
6: Monsal Head - 27/11/2015
7: Froggatt, Curbar & White Edge - One of my favourite local loops that I've ran regularly before buying the book.
8: Ladybower Trail Run
9: Shining Tor
10: Chatsworth - 25/11/2015
11: Windgather Rocks
12: Macclesfield Forest & Wildboarclough
13: Miller's Dale
14: Carsington Loop - Ran this during the Dark and White trail run event here.
15: Black Hill & Laddow Rocks
16: Stanage
17: Hope Valley Train run: Edale-Chinley
18: Chinley Skyline
19: Kinder Downfall from Hayfield
20: Tissington Trail and Dove Dale - 30/11/2015
21: Bleaklow Bash
22: Tour of Kinder
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment