Monday 30 November 2015

22: Tissington Trail and Dove Dale

 
A very wet day and Vikki and I met at Tissington, I was glad we had arranged to meet as otherwise I probably would have put going out off and ended up having to run in the dark as well as the rain. The route sets off along the Tissington Trail towards Thorpe, a nice easy start, then through Thorpe and down to Dove Dale which is stunning I can't believe I've never been here before. A little bit of road to bring us back onto the Tissington Trail and back to Tissington with ten miles on the Garmin.
 
Back at the car and both me and Vikki were soaked, the boys waterproofs had done their job and they were both dry under their coats, which were drenched. I was glad I had brought clothes to change into even if it did mean stripping in the village. Definitely a route to repeat, maybe in the dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment