Wednesday 14 December 2011

Cargo Bike

My friends from Keep Pedalling had been kind enough to lend me, well I suppose Ali as I was busy riding, their Dirtworker during SITS. It's been in the back of my mind that I should return it but getting round to it was a different matter. They need it back for over Christmas so today I got the train into Manchester and then pedalled across town with the Dirtworker on the rack on the back. It actually worked really well. Then I pedalled off to work.

If you are in Manchester make sure you pay Keep Pedalling a visit they are on Hilton Street, just off Stevenson Square in the Northern Quarter.

2 comments:

  1. well, technically we're on Hilton Street, just off Stevenson Square - don't want to cause any confusion with any other fine biking establishments... Thanks for the return of the Dirtworker, see you Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorted, I never know road names!

    ReplyDelete