Monday 16 March 2009

Summer - one day only!

Today was our summer, well I'm not being too hopeful and expecting more days! It was so sunny I ended up in just a jersey and was wishing I didn't have tights on. Today I was showing two lads round Rivi looking at doing some work with them taking groups mountain biking. I think the morning went well and they said there will definetly be work for me and they loved Rivington as a venue, my local knowledge paid off!

On the ride I saw matt and his new bike. I'm sure it is very pretty under all the mud and grit! I was very excited! To him it is just another bike to break!

It was interesting riding gears, I think I liked it for a change, my first geared mountain bike ride of the year!

9 comments:

  1. Well done Trio. I'm glad you've got such a great job.

    Wern't your legs tired after the credit-crunch sportive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only when I pushed hard on the hills.

    Fingers crossed it'll be enough work can't stop looking just yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on the job front, how cool would that be leading groups around your local patch.

    A change is good, I'm enjoying the novelty of full suspension at the minute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a great job. Definitely better than sitting in a stuffy office. You are starting up a business?

    Oh, and I'm sure there are many sunny days to come soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At the moment it is just if they need an extra person, but its a start!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The weather is definitely on the up. for us though we're enjoying the milder weather before the oven gets turned onto grill.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Luck with the job, sound excellent, getting paid for mountain biking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's ace news, really pleased for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds a great job, being paid for what you enjoy and would have done anyway.

    ReplyDelete