Sunday 12 April 2015

A morning run

Cybi and I have a race in Wales next week so I need some miles in my legs otherwise it's going to hurt a lot. I also want Saunders to hurt a bit less this year so need to do some hills and get used to wearing a rucksack. Since its now getting busy out here at the weekends I drove us up to Cubar Gap for 730am and we set off along Cubar Edge. It was a lovely morning and we were just jogging along, with lots of stops for photos. We continued along Froggatt Edge and then up to White Edge, here we saw deer. We finished off with Baslow Edge getting back to the car just as people seemed to be arriving, we saw about four people the whole run and had a great time easily doing the distance, maybe next time I'll try and move a bit faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment