Sunday 1 December 2013

A long and lovely day

Yesterday stayed early as I was getting the 7:30am train from Grindleford. It was a straightforward journey to Horwich and I'm really enjoying the book I'm reading so it was nice to have time to read.

Arriving at Ros's the group was soon ready and we headed up Winter Hill. It was nice to be on the old stomping ground and it was a lovely day.

Back at ros's for lunch and then a pleasant couple of hours playing and cutting and sticking with the boys.

The journey home wasn't quite so straightforward piccadilly was packed and fortunately I got on the train as not everyone did. At Marple the train emptied a lot though and I had a seat. The last bit was riding home which made me smile. I love loving out here so dark and so quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment