Friday 25 October 2013

Out on the mountain bike

Ali was only going to work in the afternoon, having worked from home in the morning. I knew that I would probably do nothing and then best myself over it so I decided to get my mountain bike out leave at the same time as Ali and ride the route I had plotted in the middle of the night when I couldn't sleep. Only the very start and end of the route were on trails I had ridden before. I went through Chatsworth where I saw deer. Weather was lovely as well. At first the trails were wet but soon became muddy I even walked a couple of hills due to lack of traction (still have a semi-slick) on the back. I kept looking at the views which were stunning. About half an hour from home the weather changed and the rain started but it didn't matter. I got home and hosed both me and the bike down.

No comments:

Post a Comment