Monday 11 March 2013

A ride of Pro6's

Over in Morley yesterday for a ride, I managed to miss the train from Rochdale due to a horrible headwind on the way over so we rode about an hour later than planned. Before heading out Al fitted a new inner chain ring and chopped down my seatpost while I decided which colour chainstay protector would work best.

Leaving Garage Bikes we rode the route that I had led the girls on the other week. Each of us on a different colour Kinesis Pro 6. After Al rode the steps I had to have a go, was nowhere near as hard as I thought it was going to be.
Sarah took some amazing photo's till we started moaning about the cold so we headed back to the shop. I think for once the wind hadn't changed direction although it may not have been a tailwind on the way back from Rochdale.

Another lovely ride on Kermit. He was built up on Tuesday night, we've now covered 200miles together.

1 comment: