Monday 3 March 2008

February Riding


Well February has finished and there has been a lot happened. Not least getting a new team mate for transwales, but that also means I have someone local to train with.

Anyway my totals for February are:

Road Bike: 405miles (652km)
Mtb Bike: 225miles (362km)
Total Cycling: 630miles (1014km)
Running: 19miles ( 31km)


Definetly upping the miles which can only be a good thing. The one thing that has not been as good this month is I haven't had as many long rides, in fact haven't gone over 100km. Means I failed my metric century a month in the second month. I was hoping to attempt an imperial century a month challenge next year. But think I need more disapline, if it means going out on my own to cycle for that long I just don't do it.

So for March I want to see if I can get 700miles of riding in a month.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's a very good month - and you've even managed to get me out on my bike a couple of times...surely a more difficult challenge than 100k??

    ReplyDelete