Sunday 10 February 2008

Jon's Birthday


Today was my friend Jon's birthday and he decided to spend it riding with me round his local path in leek. I looked at the weather foracst and decided to wear 3/4, on arrival I thought I'd made a mistake, it seemed very cold. But I put my new jacket on and headed out. Legs were cold at first but after the first hour the sun was out and I was feeling quite warm, Jon was boiling by this point in all his winter gear. Jon decided to celebrate his birthday by falling off his bike and getting his arm stuck in a cattle grid, unfortunately I missed the incident so didn't get a picture. We had some nice chocolate cake by a river and climbed lots of hard climb. I have lots of work to do on my hill climbing.

85km Av. Speed 17.8km/h 1973m of climbing



No comments:

Post a Comment