Friday 20 November 2009

No more trying to kill myself!

The brakes on my cross bike have been very annoying, they slow me down but don't stop me. Commuting to work on it is scary and the other week I sailed through a red light in front of traffic coming off the motorway. No fun at all. Something needed to be done so the boys at Cooksons told me to stop by on my way past. Got there at 4pm and four of them got my baby sorted. The way home and they worked, I now could stop - yay!

As always you couldn't ask for a better bike shop!

8 comments:

  1. ha ha ha! I love how you've got 4 of them working on it at once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't be a real cross bike if it actually stops, where's the fun in that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I am boring I don't like a bike trying to kill me kate. I think the problem is I ride it on the road, I should have two and save them for racing!

    Jumbly nothing is too much for my bikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see Shaun is operatiƓg the Universal Tool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes there was some discussion of which hammer to use I believe! but bike no longer trys to kill me so I'm happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I told you those brakes worked. Which is why I gave you them!

    Having tried loads of different cantilever arms they were the only ones i've found that do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It took them a while to get them working well enough for riding in traffic though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whos that fine looking chap in the blue t shirt i think i'd rather like to meet him ;)

    ReplyDelete