Thursday 15 May 2008

What to wear for a duathlon

Somehow my friend Carolyn managed to talk me into entering a dualthlon. Unfortunately it is now very close and I haven't yet done much running. Hopefully I won't make too much of a fool of myself, looking at last years results it seems that most of the people who enter are strong runners. But the question is what do I wear? I know what I would wear to do a 10km run and I know what I would wear to do a 22km ride, but to do both? Will cycling shorts annoy me when running? Should I just wear running shorts on the bike?



What would you recommend?

3 comments:

  1. Cycling shorts are fine for running.

    I've run hundreds of miles in them and they don't irritate at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bike shorts on run, better than run shorts on bike :)
    Or get some geeky tri shorts with a smaller pad, e.g. Orca?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! It's Steve, fancy seeing you here.

    ReplyDelete