"what's the difference between leg warmers and wearing full length tights? pros
and cons please!"
Well leg warmers are basically just long tubes that go under your shorts and down to you ankles, as such turning shorts into longs.
- You can wear them to start a ride and then take them off as it warms up and put in a rear pocket/rucksac.
- Good for autum and spring riding where tights are a little too warm
- Can use them for warming up for events and then easily remove
- Cheaper than tights
- They are not as warm as tights.
- They can sometimes fall down.
In conclusion they are a great addition to the cycling wardrobe and at this time of year you can wear them as well as tights when its cold!