Saturday 28 February 2009

February Roundup

An odd month, I got my cross bike at the end of last month and did my first cross race this month. But there has hardly been any mountain biking! I have found motivation hard in the last couple of weeks but still there have been two century rides.

The figures:

22.73 miles running
51.84 miles moutain biking (all singlespeed)
139.58 miles cyclo-cross
427.85 mile road

15220m of ascent

The two century's were both great fun, the first being a ride to edale for cake! The second being my first audax ride.

Progress on targets:


  1. Run at least once a week Still on target
  2. Run 300miles in the year 20% complete
  3. Cycle an imperial century a month Two this month!
  4. Cycle 8000miles in the year 16% complete

6 comments:

  1. Motivational as always to see your totals increasing for the year! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still a good month, lots achieved! I always find February hard, still its nearly spring! You seem prety motivated to me, I'm currently procastinating rather than going out for my long run.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Despite what you think it's been a great month - 2 centurys, I mean come on, that's fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it hasn't been a bad month but I am struggling at the moment with motivation so need to work on that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. when you say you've been struggling with motivation do you mean that you've not been enjoying the miles or that there were more things you planed but didn't do?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've beens struggling to get myself at all, after a while on the bike I start to enjoy it, but its the getting out. I had planned to do more and some nice long rides but its not happened. Just like I haven't put my rig back together yet!

    ReplyDelete