Friday 13 February 2009

Tour of Bike Shops


Today I headed out to do a few Chores, I decided to plot a route involving lots of off-road and took the cross bike. First up was Evans in Manchester to take my Gore Waterproof Shorts in, I love these but there are holes appearing in them. I know I've had them a while but I would expect something that expensive to last, I don't even wear them all the time! Then it was a quick spin down the busy Oxford Road to Bike Docs to pick up a new cog for rigger, he is feeling happy although it is yet to go on! After that is was more off-road over to Whitefield and Cooksons to collect Ali's wheel - she had broken a spoke. Great fun and I got nice and muddy!
37.63 miles @ 11.6mph

8 comments:

  1. I've only just cleaned that bike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you carry Alis wheel back?

    I know you're great at fitting things in your pockets but I'm not sure even you could manage that one!

    Looks like a typical Trio ride to me!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you look carefully at the picture, you can just see the wheel, it is attached to my rucksac!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your utility mileage is getting bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any chance you could nip up and clean it again?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did Evans exchange your shorts?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cross bike really seems a good investment, proper do it all bike.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes Julbags, it was perfect for yesterdays ride! I think we are going to get on well tomorrow!

    They are sending them back to Gore Jumbly, I knew they wouldn't exchange them as I've had them 10 months.

    ReplyDelete