Wednesday 21 January 2009

Ali's Birthday



Today Ali is really old! At christmas I made my mum a blanket and Ali commented that she would love one. But realised I didn't have time to do it and would have to work on it while she was about. So in January I have been busy, this week has been crazy! Every second that Ali has been out of the house I have been working on it, hiding it once she got home. It was just finished by this evening, which is a good job! Turns out although she told me that she didn't want a present she was disappointed that she didn't even get a card off me in the morning and it appeared that yesterday I had done nothing. Now she is all happy and tigger has been enjoying snuggles under it.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Ali !!!!

    Tiger loves hugs. I think he actually told me so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just seen Trios email.
    I'm glad you liked the cake. I'm sorry I couldn't find you any candles to go on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy belated birthday ali!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to Ali. I just have this image of you sneakily crocheting like a demon, fingers blurred. Well done on finishing in time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is about right Julbags! I'm shattered now!

    ReplyDelete