Saturday 27 February 2010

Muddy cross miles

Ali was up in the lakes today with her Dad and Simon fancied riding somewhere other than Rivington. So we met up at mine after I finished work. I believe Simon spent the morning fettling his bike, I did the usual cross my fingers and hope the bike still works! We did more or less the same loop as I did on thursday with one extra climb and descent as Simon told me how much he had enjoyed the hard road climb and a slightly different track round near the strawbury duck, but the steps meant it was a bit stop/start. Back well before dark a nice short ride for an afternoon.

3 comments:

  1. where's all the snow gone?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were a few bits but the route was choosen to avoid it so as to avoid ice. I think round Rivi there still is some!

    ReplyDelete