Wednesday 14 October 2009

Night riding with the boys

I've been meaning to get out with donk and John again for ages but seem to never have a chance. So I planned in advance and headed over to Rivi for a 7pm start. There were four of us in total and we headed up the pike, then up winter hill. It was a little misty up there so we headed off. Simon punctured near the top, flying off his bike. Fixed we headed on down, only for him to puncture again. I left them at Belmont and spun on home. Definetly up for more night time fun next week!

5 comments:

  1. You must have done one huge mileage today. Glad you're feeling better.

    ps Ben and Jerries are half price at Morrisons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 52 miles in total, 34 commuting, 18 night riding. So yes big mileage day, nothing by your standards though. Today is much easier, maybe 20 in total!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Night riding scares me...we train early in the morning, if you need lights to ride...then I get scared.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. did you're boys not provide you with cake or whiskey? you need to train them better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No idea how you get up so early Buttsy! But would need lights then as well!

    Kate I need to train them, I'll have words next week. You have had longer to train your boys!

    ReplyDelete