Wednesday 7 October 2009

A different route and different weather

This morning I was working in Moston, so it was a nice 13mile ride over there. Much nicer commute than the last few days, traffic seemed better and there was room to filter. I was a little cold though, could have done with overshoes and winter gloves.

Lunchtime was a 12mile dash across to Worsley, I was worried about this. Didn't think I had enough time and thought it would stress me out. Turns out that I had company and we made great time, only one person got there before us! Definetly less stressful when there are two of you having to do it!

Then it was home, via the supermarket with a random list from Ali. It'll be interesting to see what we get on "new-meal wednesday".

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a nice day.

    New meal Wednesday sounds good as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like your clocking up loads of miles. My commute has just been drastically shortened to just 8miles each way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No compared to usual a lot less miles, getting schools close by! But enjoying getting out there and just riding!

    ReplyDelete