Thursday 24 July 2008

It's very humid out there

Today I needed to drop Ali's bike off at cooksons for a new bottom bracket so I put my running kit on and cycled it there. It was hard work with the saddle too high and no cleats but still it is mainly downhill (or so I thought!). After chatting about Hit the North with the mens solo winner, Shaun, I headed off to run home. I wasn't sure how I'd get on but I could always walk. I took it easy on the whole and it was only near the end I started to feel my legs. Maybe next time I'll try and push a bit harder.

As it turns out there is only about 10m difference in the elveation of where I live and the shop, so both ways involve a fair amount of climbing.

Bike:
6.9miles
Average Speed 11.9mph
Average HR 127bpm

Run:
6.9miles
Average Pace 11:00min/mile
Aver HR 140bpm

No comments:

Post a Comment