Thursday 2 October 2008

The legbreaker 2009

Well I've already decided on an event for 2009. Yes I will be riding the legbreaker again. Now the reason I am so sure of this is that I received an email this morning explaining that they still had heard nothing about an expected delivery date for the Jersey's (I had ordered one when I entered) so they were going to refund the cost of the Jersey and also include a free entry to next years event as a goodwill gesture. Since I have really enjoyed this event the last two years and still have to ride the long route, I am really looking forward to this!

2 comments:

  1. You have ridden the long route. Just not on the day.

    (You did do a 12 hour race the day before!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay well I get to do it on the actual day, how is that?

    ReplyDelete