Thursday 17 June 2010

A perfect evenings ride

I remembered yesterday morning on the way to work that I was leading a ride that evening. So I quickly organised with Ali to have tea ready when I got home. Getting home later than I used to it felt like a rush and I had to drive out to Belmont, Ali joined me and I brought trekster to confuse everyone who is used to see me singlespeeding! Only two others joined us but the dry dusty trails and the amazing views made for a fantastic ride. Ali managed to take a tumble on the ice-cream run and battered her right arm. A quick drink in the pub and heading home before it was completely dar, how summer evenings should be spent!

4 comments:

  1. It was certainly a nice evening for it!
    Hope Ali's arm is ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My arm is ok...a little battered and bruised but nothing too bad!! My hip's also a bit sore...that ice cream run seems to have lots of rocks so there were lots of different impact points!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it's not a great place to crash as I've found out in the past. Glad you're not too badly hurt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly how eves should be spent! Glad your OK,Ali =)

    ReplyDelete