Friday 2 September 2011

Re-discovering the cross bike in August

I managed to avoid illness in August and had a good month race-wise with winning at both SITS and Llangdela. Workwise I have been doing a lot of route planning and risk assessing over in Merseyside. This has involved a lot of trains but also a lot of riding my cross bike, I had forgotten how much fun it is.

So the numbers:

Mountain Bike: 232.90miles (none singlespeed)
Cyclocross Bike 229.10miles
Road Bike: 283.22miles (200.54miles fixed)

Total Cycling: 745miles
Running: 0miles - oh dear better start again

I've entered the three peaks and kielder is this weekend so lots happening in September.

3 comments:

  1. still can't believe the amount of miles you do, no wonder you don't have time/energy for running!

    ReplyDelete