Tuesday 20 September 2011

Delamere

I'm working out in Delamere in a couple weeks. Although I have led a ride in Delamere before it was a while ago and it is a hard place to find your way around as there is lots of singletrack but you need to know where you are going to get onto it. I also had to find a suitable junction to teach Bikeability. So I got the train over and with a rough map headed out.
I got a nice 5.5mile route together and rode it a few times, will still need my garmin on the day but feeling pretty confident.
Then checked out the only junction nearby, it is just about useable, before heading home on the train.

Not a bad day at work and nice to play on the singlespeed, although I felt unfit!

1 comment:

  1. It beats my job....my highlight is cycling to work!!

    ReplyDelete