Sunday 22 May 2011

Sleeping and running

I woke up a couple of times in the night thirsty, obviously I'm still not drinking enough. My planned lie-in didn't happen either as I woke up hungry. But after breakfast I went back to bed, I didn't expect to sleep the window was open and the wind was howling causing lots of door banging etc! Next thing I know its 12:30 and Ali was telling me to get up. Guess I needed the sleep.

Although I knew I should run today I had decided not to. But then Ali told me to go get ready that she would do the first part of her run with me. I was suprised thinking I would be way to slow with her, think she just wanted some company since she was meant to be running 10miles. We headed out to Jumbles where we split, me to head home Ali for more miles.

5.5miles after I did a little extra thinking I was going to be short. Pace was very slow this half marathon is going to take me a long time.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment