Monday 28 February 2011

Riding, Running and Rugby

So I'm back on the bike! Saturday I was working at Rivington so Ali dropped me off and I rode back. Felt okay as long as I didn't push hard enough to need to breath heavily as it felt like something was blocking my throat (probably my tonsils). Great to be back on the bike though and the legs were good.

Sunday and I rode over to Lostock to marshall at the Lostock 6 running race. It was raining all the way up to the race but once the race started it held off. Nice to marshall and cheer on others. Then in the evening Ali and I rode over to Wigan to watch the Rugby. We really enjoyed it but need the rules explaining to us.

Monday and it was back to work on the bike, only a 9mile commute. New job starts Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment