Wednesday 16 September 2009

Rides numbers 1, 2 and 3

I knew today I wasriding on the track from 12-1. Then there were vague plans about maybe riding there and back with Jenn, maybe on road, maybe some cross. See what happens with couriers etc.

Everything worked fantastically, I rode there on my cross bike on the road, had to ride hard as I left late! Had a great hour on the track! Then we rode cross bikes to ramsbottom, via an ice-cream stop, split the far side and I rode home.

On the way home I had a silly puncture thing, failed to find the cause, punctured new tube, took 10 minutes to get a thorn out and then got home.

Wondering if its too much riding since I'm riding again this evening?

3 comments:

  1. Lol, It looks like Trio is back !!

    The hour on the track is more than enough for me, never mind the ride out / back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gerber, for the thorns. Or your teeth.

    ReplyDelete