Wednesday 27 February 2008

Learn to tell the time.

Well headed off to meet Vikki for a night ride thinking I'd left late and would have to sprint, half way there I realised I was an hour early! I really am having a dumb couple of days! Anyway a quick text and Vikki said she'd get there as soon as possible and I slowed down. We decided it was time to take the singlespeeds down the Belmont Descent, there was a little pushing but mainly riding to get up Winter Hill. We set off slowly but by the end there was a bit of speed, it was nowhere near as hard as I thought it would be on a hard-tail with big wheels. Then it was time for a pint, well we were singlespeeding. I was a little worried when a guy passed us heading up the Belmont Descent and instead of noticing him or his bike I just noticed he had gears! Then it was back up the Belmont road and we both headed home. A great way to spend the evening.

40km Av. Speed 12.6km/h 967m climbing

No comments:

Post a Comment