Thursday 20 October 2011

A day of weather

Lovely Pink Leg Warmers to keep me warm
Once again I was off to Merseyside with Jen to do a couple of recce rides. We had to meet early to make the most of daylight and we knew that there would be very little time for geocaching. I went to Irlam as well but missed the nice route and ended up on the main A57 worrying that I was missing the train. As it was I had about 5minutes.
An unusual geocache container

The first route went fine, including a nice cafe stop. Route two and we were hoping it was more rideable than last week. Turns out that it was relatively straight forward and we even had time for some geocaches, getting back just before it got dark we even had time for a sneaky pint in Manchester before I got the train home.


No comments:

Post a Comment