Wednesday 1 July 2009

June Roundup

This was the first month of working lots of hours again. The big plus is how well it was gone! I have managed a couple of five day weeks. I have to admit I was worried about coping with work again. But maybe it helps that it involves being on a bike a lot? I have been all over Manchester so its been mainly road miles. Still there was mayhem in the middle, which I trained through and got a fab result!

The figures:

1 mile running (this was a fitness test on a treadmill but I have to count it!)
84.27 miles moutain biking (all singlespeed)
55.13 miles cyclo-cross
637.04 mile road

12038m of ascent


Progress on targets:


  1. Run at least once a week Failed in March :o(
  2. Run 300miles in the year 37% complete
  3. Cycle an imperial century a month Failed in March :o(
  4. Cycle 8000miles in the year 51% complete

No comments:

Post a Comment