Friday 31 July 2009

July Round Up

School holidays started this month which means more time off-road. I did my hardest ride over two days out to the far end of the peaks and back and got used to riding full-rigid which I love. Ali has also been keen to get out more which is fab!

The figures:

4.74 mile running (ekk! Need to get running again)
369.39 miles moutain biking (all singlespeed)
71.18 miles cyclo-cross
591.36 mile road

20935m of ascent


Progress on targets:



  1. Run at least once a week Failed in March :o(
  2. Run 300miles in the year 38% complete
  3. Cycle an imperial century a month Failed in March :o(
  4. Cycle 8000miles in the year 63% complete


Plans for August include SITS and then transwales. After that its kielder100 followed by the three peaks in September, yes I'm in both of them. So some running, scrambling up hills and go faster training needed.

4 comments:

  1. Better make sure I book myself in for trio ride in October.

    It looks places are filling up fast!

    Are you riding sits solo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A week before transwales, no not solo, in a singlespeed team with teacake and simon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done! 1031.93! time to start tapering ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I'm enjoying tapering while the weather is rubbish! This week has been nice and easy, only tuesday really!

    Next week I have some work but that will be it for miles!

    The SITS

    then another easy week!

    ReplyDelete