Thursday 21 June 2012

Walking up Winter Hill

Since being off-work I keep thinking I should go for a walk in the hills. But at first even walking to Ali's work hurt and then it was the typical trio just not doing things. Today the weather was meant to be miserable but although it was looking like rain it wasn't raining. Ali was running over at Rivi after work so I decided to walk over and meet her. As always I left late, then decided to go all the way to the top of winter hill. But I had a great time and although it took 3 hours it didn't feel like that long.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. Just to let you know I have included your Blog on my listing of UK Cylce Blogs which you can see by clicking on the link here http://followingthechainline.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/uk-cycling-blogs.html. I continue to follow and enjoy your blog and hope to hear more from you soon.
    Jez.

    ReplyDelete