Mileagewise I have covered 8915miles in total, only 90 of that was running. Cycling has seen 6356miles (64% of total time) on the road. In total I have spent 802hours running or biking which is 33days. I am very happy with this milesage as this year has had its fair share of illness and some minor injury. Having my tonsils out in April meant there was very little done that month. I'm hoping 2012 allows me to be consitent.
Some highlights from the year:
- January completing a 30/30 challenge
- Smiling and eating my way round 12solo three weeks after having my tonsils out
- Lots of mini-adventures just commuting to work
- Sleepless in the Saddle was once again amazing
- The 10 hour race at Llandegla
- An amazing holiday in Cornwall to see our new best friends.
- Putting panniers on my bike - should have done it earlier!
- Completing some more Audax rides.
Hope you have all had a great 2011 and here's to more fun in 2012.