Tuesday 12 May 2009

Windy out there

Well got some miles in yesterday as I had training in manchester in the afternoon so it was a nice ride in and out, I timed it well to avoid most of the traffic and broke the 15mph barrier which means I was uber-fast.

Today Rigger went over to Cooksons to get a new bottom bracket, seeing as it probably wasn't a good idea to ride him I took the car which I then dropped off with Ali. I ran back from her work, a slightly longer way than the direct way as that would only be 2 miles. I took it easy but it felt fine, ages since I have ran on road!

4.38 miles @ 9:15 min/miles
65m ascent

1 comment:

  1. Know what you mean about the wind, about to ride home into a nice strong easterly - i.e headwind all the way home. I did get blown in for minimal effort this morning but I'll forget all about that on the way home.

    Well done on the road run, I'm looking forward to getting back offroad soon!

    ReplyDelete