Friday 1 May 2009

April Roundup

This month I started working again, so that was a real positive. Still only bits here and there but it is building up. I also passed my gym instructor assessment so that was great. Another great Audax with the cyclechat guys and Ali completing the London Marathon also added to the month. The only thing lacking was my own running, so this month is deciding what will motivate me, should I try and join a running club?

The figures:

14.58 miles running
285.57 miles moutain biking (239.76 singlespeed)
17.45 miles cyclo-cross
354.48 mile road

16195m of ascent


Progress on targets:

  1. Run at least once a week Failed :o(
  2. Run 300miles in the year 30% complete
  3. Cycle an imperial century a month Failed :o(
  4. Cycle 8000miles in the year 32% complete

7 comments:

  1. you are way over the top girlie!!!
    moderation in all things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 657 miles on the bike. Wow. Excellent. What is singlespeed MTB?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Singlespeed mtb is my mountain bike that doesn't have gears on it, hence single-speed - should really be single-gear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i thought you did your century?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes but I missed march!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are always an inspiration! Seeing those 'failed' notes seems a bit harsh..you are such a success overall =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't realise they did single speed mountain bikes. Blimey! That sounds like hard work.

    ReplyDelete