Sunday 24 May 2009

The sun came out as I was inside.

I was doing two more courses this weekend. Circuit training and core and torso, so now I can lead sessions in these. Of course since I was inside all day it meant the sun came out! I did ride there and back though so I saw some of the real world - only 13 mile round trip but nicer than the car.

Saturday was great, teaching and participating in circuits classes, today was a lot more theory and stuff I know and really should apply more. But still enjoyable.

Now I just need to get some work!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to my world.

    Now all you need is torture of sitting reading someones blog/tweets about them riding to the sea-side for ice cream or something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still got to ride there and back and sit outside in the sun at lunch so it was fine!

    ReplyDelete