Saturday 6 November 2010

Maybe my last day



Lots has happened this week and there are lots and thoughts and feelings going through my head. But yesterday I did what might be my last session in a school for the company i've been working for since march 2009; first as a freelancer and then for five months as part of the mountain bike team. I can't afford to stay freelancing again as the work is so unpredictable so from monday I will working somewhere new. All this meant that friday felt strange. I really like the people I work with and friday reminded me of some of the many reasons I didn't want to leave. I had a lovely group, we did wheely practice and when my lock refused to open Billy smashed it off for me. All in a days work.

So onto next week, who knows if I have made the right decision but I know I had to take the chance, I don't think I will have lost anything if it doesn't work out as I would be needing to job hunt even if I didn't go.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4

1 comment: